what color today / green

the unexpected things are always happen.
so we need to be strong enough to overcome.

I like the weather of south east asia.
the strong squall and strong sun and emerald green ocean.
the power of earth are very strong in this area.
and it make me more sensitive about my inner heart.

life has unlimited choice.
the gate and border is only being inside the brain.
business is not the goal but just a tool.
after I visit this island, I always thinkikg the important is how I truly feeling.
even if it looks good position, if there is no fun, it's not a good life for me anymore.

thx to the my rage against the people around me in my teenager days, I got the career and skill in my hand.
all of the value what I have now  is based on my own creativity and network.

If I had satisfied with my mother country, probably I had lived in the more small world.

I had wished to live as the nomad.
Then, I became it.
the beachlife is the crown of my life.


人生の選択肢なんて無限だけど、環境が個人の限界を創る。
自分は、手に職を持ったお陰で世界の何処ででも仕事には困らない。

そう思うと、10代や20代に常に感じていた閉塞感や虚無感には感謝すべきなのだろう。
ここでは無いという感覚が強くなければ、そこから出る術を手に入れようと必死にならなかっただろうから。

No comments

Powered by Blogger.